Hello again and welcome to
the most retarded thread of all time TEEmblr! We didn't change names. Post away.
1. Thread:6896, the thingy that inspired TEEmblr. Died on November 23, 2013.
2. Thread:7061, first TEEmblr. Started in December 3, 2013, died in February 26, 2014. Reached 752 replies.
3. Thread:8290, dubbed "TEEmblr 2: RETURN OF THE LISTEN". Started in February 26, 2014, died in March 14, 2014. Some stuff happened here, mostly due to noobs. Only reached 161 messages.
4. Thread:8512, dubbed "TEEmblr: AGE OF LOADING", referencing the new Transformers movie. Started in March 14, 2014, and died closed in April 12, 2014.
5. Thread:9016, dubbed "TEEmblr #4: Screw AEE Edition", then renamed "TEEmblr #4: (NOT) Screw AEE Edition". It began by raging against AEE tards, then reverted back to normal TEE tardedness. Started April 12, died April 27th.
6.1. Thread:9389, dubbed "TEEmblr V: Days of the Future GIF". Started April 27, died 3 hours later, reached 6 messages. Died due to
sci the fapnagler Sci's inability to make threads.
6. Thread:9403, dubbed "TEEmblr V Rebooted: The Next Edition: The Movie 2: Electric Lagaloo". Started April 27, died June 30. Reached 500 messages. That's awesome.
- You do not talk about TEEmblr
- You DO NOT talk about TEEmblr
- Don't take anything seriously, you dumb piece of crap
- Fapping is okay as long as you wear protection
- Roleplaying is fgty and is for fgts
- Don't break rule 1
- Don't break rule 2
Laws are meant to be broken
- DON'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY
- DO NOT
- DON'T DO IT
- YOU LITTLE BASTARD