ITQ stands for Info, Trivia, and Questions.
- Lego Master
- AB (In Danger)
- Drillo (In Danger)
- Scoot (Killed Off)
- The Maid
- Officer Rob
- John King
- Joan King
- Louis Nestle
- John King's Lover
- The episode's name Under the Sea comes from the popular song with the same name in Disney's The Little Mermaid .
- 3-4-3-6-3 according to this website equals FIEND
- Both Eelectric Swim and Under the Sea involve using water to kill the present day victim.
- Both episodes are also the second episode of their perspective seasons.
- "Maybe you're being unrealistic about what's in your pants other then your wallet" is a quote from Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises.
- Louis Nestle, the rival mapmaker, gets his name from Louis XVI of France and Nestle, the company that produces a brand of Water Bottles.
- There is a reference to The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946 film). In the film, a man named Frank helps a woman named Cora kill her husband, Nick. This is alluding to the revelation that Joan King killed her husband, John King. However, in the case of The Postman Always Rings Twice, the wife is cheating, not the husband.
- There is a reference to A Tale of Two Cities, a novel by Charles Dickens. It has sold around 200 million copies worldwide and is considered a classic novel.
- "991 SCI" is a reference to two things. 991 is a reference to the Dewey Decimal System , a system for organizating books in libraries. 991 is a not assigned or no longer used code in the history section. SCI is obviously a reference to the director, writer, and creator of MURDER, Sci100. In the Dewey Decimal System, it would be parts of the name of the Author of a book, in this case "Daral Scidran".
- "May the Odds Be Ever in your Favor" is a quote used by Effie in the Hunger Games Trilogy.